2021-05-13

Blog break...

Hi everyone,

I had a bit of a reading slump lately, an everything slump actually, so I haven't been posting, visiting or even watching youtube, no sirrah, but gorging on kdramas. Maybe more sun and heat would have done the trick, but April has been rather cloudy and rather cold, May is not as pretty as it's supposed to be in France so far, so I've been kicking myself to read today as it's a day off and I managed to write all my late reviews - save one that I just remembered now.

I think I'll be back to a normal activity next month, I'll be posting/answering the comments on my blog I think next week, but I have to catch up on work too and spruce up my kitchen. So I'll do my best. 

Until then, I hope you are all well and safe and that you're enjoying life !

See you soon !

(little sister is watching you)
 

6 comments:

  1. Take care, will be watching for you to start posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When needs must. Our April was a bit dreary with rain and cold weather, too. Our first week of May was more of the same, but this week has been real spring. Glad you are getting back into your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, October is making up for this average summer : it's gorgeous, can't wait to see the autumn colours :)

      Delete
  3. I am sorry that you are feeling down. I really do think the pandemic has us all feeling out of sorts still and the drab weather doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took my sweet time but I'm back at last - maybe in slow motion at fist, to test the waters ^^ Thanks Helen !

      Delete