2020-04-03

#TBRClearOut readathon - let's clean those physical shelves !


Ever since I saw this video, I wanted to participate, now is the time to begin :

A Goodreads group has been opened if you want to participate : click !

Now that we're all (mostly) locked in, I think it's the perfect opportunity ! The last two years, I cleared out my virtual shelf with much success and I was sooo proud of myself, now I intend to launch an attack on those real shelves. There are almost 200 books on them and I keep buying or receiving others, I have enough to last me for years.

So which ones will I choose ? Hopefully, those that have been there for the longest time. But mostly those I kept because for one reason or the other, I thought I might enjoy them, even if the author and/or the title don't mean much to me. Or those that I'm so sure I will love that I keep postponing to read them and prefer getting rid of others first.

There is no definite list yet, even if I know I'll start with The lord of the rings (1155 pages...). I don't know how many books I'll read. If I think just one month is not enough - which will probably be the case, I'll have to keep reading one or two per months until I have finally cleared those shelves...


No comments:

Post a Comment