2021-10-09

You know I'm back ! I'm back ! I'm veeeeeryyyyyy baaaack !

 
 
Sorry, bad pun, but that's what I first thought about when I was looking for a title.
Well, it seems I'm back ? Maybe. I thought about blogging again this summer, then in september, then early october and if I don't start one day by posting something, I may procrastinate for years, so...
 
2021 was a bad year for me, it took me some time to digest it. Now I'm finally back at work, too, with plenty new books that I ordered for the library when I was working from home and it's so good. 
 
I'll answer all the coms on the blog first. Then I wondered if I wouldn't just post one time per week : the reviews on Goodreads as soon as I read the books, and a Sunday post recapitulating everything each week with the links, because I kept reviewing on GR all this time. Don't know. 
 
Anyway, I'm off answering comments and we'll see how it all turns out. See ya !

16 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad the tough year didn't kick you down for good and you have an exciting incentive of the books you picked at work. I like you idea for how to do one post a week. Welcome back, Iza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia, I'm happy to see you again :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I hope 2022 is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed, Cleo, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! the past year and this one have been full of ups and downs and not so nice surprises! Hoping for better soon. I review books on GR all the time but not always on my blog. Depends on my mood and what's going on! Hope you will post every now and then, as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about it, Harvee, thanks :) I'm not just a mood reader, I'm also a mood blogger, it seems, lol !

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! Sometimes a break from blogging is sorely needed to get settled in other parts of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least this time, I didn't delete my blog to open another ^^ Thanks Helen !

      Delete
  5. Nice to see you back. One of the good things about this blogging life is the community - we're here in the background, supportive of you when you need to take a break, then thrilled to see you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Brona, I'm happy to see your names all here the moment I post again, it warms my heart :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I haven't taken a break, but I'm not posting as much as I used to. I hope 2022 is a better year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, I wish you the same :)

      Delete
  7. So glad you're back! And that days are better there. You should do it just if you enjoy it. Good to hear what's going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to go all Marie Kondo on my book blog, lol ;)

      Delete