2020-10-02

Debbie TUNG : Book love

Bookworms rejoice! These charming comics capture exactly what it feels like to be head-over-heels for hardcovers. And paperbacks ! And ebooks ! And bookstores ! And libraries !
Book Love is a gift book of comics tailor-made for tea-sipping, spine-sniffing, book-hoarding bibliophiles. Debbie Tung’s comics are humorous and instantly recognizable—making readers laugh while precisely conveying the thoughts and habits of book nerds. Book Love is the ideal gift to let a book lover know they’re understood and appreciated.

 

I found it on my desk this morning at work, my colleague told me "I think you will love it" with a little amused smile. I opened it while the computer rebooted for an update and read it in one sitting ! And my first thought was "I need to buy this !". Just like the character in the comic does at one point.

Fellow book lovers, do yourself a favour and read this lovely little comic, you will easily recognize yourself - if you don't relate to the situations in it, you're not a book lover ! My favourite one (but it's really hard to choose, is when her boyfriend, passing in front of a bookshop, asks her if there are any books she needs and she takes her time to answer : "it's a dangerous question" !) To see her website, click on the picture below :


 

No comments:

Post a Comment