2020-07-05

My week in books (not only) 26















I think it's time my sunday meme ("My week in bboks - not only") finally earned its complete name. Before the confinement, I didn't have much time to watch series, but these last months ? I caught up on several of them. Maybe I'll do separate reviews. Mmmmm, thinking about it, I'll do a separate review for each of them.
This week, I watched Belgravia, from a novel by Julian Fellowes that everybody knows from Downton Abbey. Review of the series coming up this week !

+

Just received it in time for the #JaneAustenJuly

I don't know if you follow Jen Campbell on her Booktube channel (you should, she's great), but she gave a link to an Etsy shop that I think would delight every classic reader, or just readers who enjoy beautiful cards and bookmarks made out of recycled paper. Here's an example of her work, Jane Austen's click on the picture to access her Etsy shop :


No comments:

Post a Comment