2020-06-21

My week in books 24



(Click on the covers to access the reviews and the links on Goodreads)



(and I watched this, by the way, that was fun :)






For the upcoming Jane Austen July, I'm so excited !
(blog post coming up next week)

Because I intend to read the whole collection, one per month

Because I watched that film this week (sorry, Blogger/Youtube link is kaput) :

Because I watched a review in 3 parts (in French) that made me want to re-read it
(I was already thinking about it, by the way, nice coincidence) :
and I intend to rewatch :

Balzac had written a mystery ? I need to read it !

Because I watched this video (that link works !) :

Because I watched this really interesting video that I do recommend you watch too, especially if you're interested in classic literature and women :




No comments:

Post a Comment