2020-01-06

Happy new year 2020 and welcome !


And welcome to my new blog. I had another before, closed it because it was too much work but... I miss blogging about books, so here I am again.
This year 2020 will be mainly devoted to the #ClassicsCommunity 2020 reading challenge group opened by Lucy on Goodreads :



Not only classics (I'll be reading the new Lisa Gardner at the end of the month, for example) but I'll be reading or re-reading many of them, and hopefully will discover "new" authors for me to love.

Usually, I read on my tablet during the day and a paperback in the evening/on week-ends, but I got carried away by reading challenges. I'm currently reading Bram Stoker's Dracula on my phone, while I'm reading paperback editions of Henry James : Portrait of a lady, Emily Brontë : Wuthering heights (re-read) and Jane Austen : Sense and sensibility (re-read).

How many times have I written "reading" in this post ?!

Anyway, happy reading to you all !

 <a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20742821/?claim=xqj72x4g26w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment